I am available to present mind mapping techniques and best practices for project planning and proposal writing. My presentations have included PMI, APMP, and BiggerPlate Unplugged events. I have presented at over thirty events and shared mind mapping techniques to over 1,000 attendees. It is always a fun time and a learning experience. I continue to refine my presentation content and delivery based on feedback from attendees. Conference events include:
- PMI San Diego Conference (2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, and 2015)
- PMI San Francisco Dinner Meeting – 2011
- PMI 2011 Global Congress
- APMP 2012 Training Day
- PMI Silicon Valley Tools and Techniques meeting – 2012
- PMI Silicon Valley Work Shop – 2012
- Project Management Training Day Webinar Series – 2013
- Project World – 2012 and 2013
- Biggerplate Unplugged – 2014
- Biggerplate Q&A Interactive – 2015
- PMI Inland Valley Dinner Meeting – 2014
I presented at BiggerPlate Unplugged in San Francisco on March 20, 2014. This event included mind map users, software developers, bloggers and trainers to explore trends and innovations in the world of mind mapping. My presentation included mind mapping techniques to plan projects, align project teams, and ensure seamless progress through numerous project phases. The presentation also focused on using mind mapping to teach Project Management Essentials at the University of California San Diego.
Slide Deck Example
The following slide deck is an example of presentation content. Slides are tailored for each presentation and focus on mind mapping techniques for project planning, proposal writing, and web development.
Send me an email to discuss presentation opportunities.